Below are photos and descriptions of the uniform requirements for each class.
If you would like to make a uniform request; simply ask any of your teachers or email Info@collectivedance.co.uk
(Most items are attainable at dance stores)
- Pre-School - Grade 3 = Lycra sleeveless leotard, pink ballet socks/tights and pink full sole leather ballet shoes. (A black woolen crossover cardigan can be worn in winter).
- Grade 4 - Grade 6 = Black cotton short sleeved leotard, pink ballet tights and pink leather ballet shoes.
- Grade 7 - Advanced 2 = Black cotton strappy leotard, Pink ballet tights and a black ballet skirt (plain black shorts can be worn in class, not for exams). Pink split sole leather ballet shoes/Pink pointe shoes.
- Junior Bronze - Junior Gold = Lycra sleeveless leotard, Black cotton jazz trousers and Jazz shoes.
- Senior Bronze - Senior Gold = Black cotton strappy leotard, Black cotton jazz trousers and Jazz shoes.
- Primary - Junior Silver Tap / Grade 2 - Grade 4 Modern = Velvet High neck Leotard; Turquoise
- Junior Gold - Senior Bronze Tap / Grade 5 - 6 Modern = Velvet High neck Leotard; Red
- Senior Silver - Senior Gold Tap / Intermediate - Advanced 2 Modern = Velvet High neck Leotard; Black
(Black Cotton/Lycra Jazz Trousers should be worn for all Tap Levels - with the appropriate Black Tap shoes. Black Cotton/Lycra footless leggings should be worn for all Modern Levels - with bare feet)
- All Levels = Black Cotton (strappy) Leotard with black Cotton/Lycra footless leggings and bare feet.
Mini stage/Musical Theater/Drama:
- All Levels = Any Collective T-shirt with a black leotard underneath. Black Cotton/Lycra footless leggings/Joggers OR Jazz Trousers and black jazz shoes.
- Velvet High neck Leotard (Turquoise) with plain black shorts and bare feet.
- Plain white OR Collective T-shirt, with Pain black Joggers and black trainers.
Collective merchandise is also available to purchase.
Speak to your teachers to order Collective T-shirts, Jumpers/Hoodies, Joggers and more!